Preheat oven to 350 degrees celsius.
- In a medium size bowl- grind together oatmeal, whole wheat flour, flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl- mix tahini and butter using electric mixer, until become paste. Add both types of sugar, keep mixing until mixture is still a bit granulated.
- Whisk egg, eggs’ white and vanilla extract. Using wooden spoon add oatmeal mixture.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- With moist hands, make balls out of mixture and place in a baking pan.
- Space the balls at least 2 cm apart from each other.
- Bake cookies for 16 minutes. Cool down before serving.