Preheat oven to 400 degrees Celsius.
- In a small bowl, mix lemon zest, oregano, salt and pepper. Spread the mixture over the lamb ribs from both sides. Let it rest for 10 – 60 minutes in fridge.
- Meanwhile, mix tahini, yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and salt in a small bowl. Add as much water as necessary to get wanted smooth texture of sauce.
- Heat the oil in a pan on top of medium- high flame.
- Add the lamb ribs, cook until one side is brown enough (about 2 minutes).
- Move the pan with ribs to oven, and roast for 8-14 minutes (depends on meat thickness).
- Serve the ribs with tahini sauce on the side.